If you would like to download a copy of my teaching philosophy, click here. You can also see what my students think on RateMyProfessors.com
University of Illinois at Chicago
University of Virginia
- Values and Bias in Public Policy, Fall 2012, Sophie Trawalter
- Introduction to Cognition, Spring 2012, Vikram Jaswal
- Introduction to Research Methods and Statistics, Fall 2011, James Freeman
- Introduction to Social Psychology, Spring 2011, Shige Oishi
- Introduction to Social Psychology, Fall 2010, Tim Wilson
- Introduction to Social Psychology, Spring 2010, Shige Oishi
- Research Methods and Data Analysis II, Fall 2009, Spring 2013, Karen Schmidt
University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Advanced Undergraduate Research Methods and Statistics, Fall 2006, Spring 2007, Fall 2007, Spring 2008, Lori James
- Advanced Undergraduate Research Methods and Statistics, Fall 2008, Spring 2009, Jennifer Clarke
- Introduction to Graduate Statistics and Research Methods, Fall 2008, Kelli Klebe
- Advanced Graduate Statistics and Research Methods, Spring 2009, Kelli Klebe
University of Central Florida
- American Government, Tutor, Fall 2002, Cindy Benson
Course Evaluation Form Commentary:
- "Good instructor! Made time available and was very helpful!"
- "His lectures were very informative and helped me gain new knowledge of the subject."
- "Matt was great!"
- "I liked you and your easy-going teaching style. Really enjoyed you as a teacher even though I positively hated everything about statistics."
- "Matt was very helpful in and out of class. He was always very willing and able to help!"
- "Matt was wonderful as an instructor!"